Monday, June 30, 2008

I've been running again

I've run only a handful of times since completing the race last month. Four times to be exact. All on the treadmill. I have come to loathe the treadmill. This morning, after a spirited 20 minute treadmill run, I decided that I'm going to run outside again tomorrow. I'm thinking Gasworks Park? I would love to do Leschi, but it just takes too long to drive over there....and that extra half-hour of sleep sounds so delicious!

I watched Wacarra finish the Seafair half-marathon in 75 degree heat yesterday, so I'm inspired and ready to get back to business. I am contemplating another half-marathon in the late fall, early November'ish. I am reconsidering the Hartford, CT half.... I have a free domestic airfare ticket burning a hole in my pocket! We'll see how it goes. This heat really sucks.

1 comment:

wac said...

You can do it, Deb! Thanks again for coming out yesterday, it meant a lot to me and it was so great to have something to look forward to during that hellish run!

I'm going to be running in the mornings, if you want to go together! I'll email you! :)