Saturday, April 5, 2008

The first 2 miles are always the hardest.

Another 8+ miler today, much better than last week. I downloaded some fresh music on my iPod which helped break up the monotony. I wish I could've run with my camera today, but I didn't feel like tacking on the extra weight. Here are some shots from after my run.

The parking lot in Madrona where I start my run.

Exhausted but content.

I love my feet. They take me everywhere I want to go and hardly ever let me down. Here I am enjoying a nice stretch after my run. See how close I am to the water? I'm so lucky to live in a city with such beautiful trails. I heart Seattle.

Little buddy is getting old - 11 years! He needs a tune-up real bad. I need to take him in for a check-up before my Vancouver trip in 2 weeks.

No comments: