Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 5.725: Time to vent!

So I've finally hit the wall so to speak with this training. I was waiting for it to happen. Last Saturday was puppy dogs and rainbows up in Bellingham, but this week it really started to dawn on me that I have a lot of frickin miles to run, I'm sore, I'm busy, and I'm highly irritable. Could it be a bad case of PMS you're asking yourself? (I asked myself). Maybe, but all I know is that I DON'T want to run this week!

It's dark in the morning, it's dark in the evening. I'm a slow runner. I'm tired of running at Gasworks Park. I hate running at Greenlake. Alki Beach is far away... and windy. The stuff I'm working on at work is a mess. I'm tired and grumpy when I get home. I have errands to work in. Three runs during the week is haaaaard. I'm tired of my music selection. I miss my boyfriend. The first two miles never get any easier! These races are expensive. I ate indian food last night and woke up and gained three pounds today. My jeans are too tight. I don't like my hairstyle. Sarah Palin might get elected VP. My 401K is probably gone. Why are people working at Microsoft if they don't know how to use pivot tables? Life's not fair.

Ok, so the runs aren't seeming so bad now. Seee??? Just had to vent. < / end rant >

1 comment:

wac said...

Hang in there! :)